Monday, July 13, 2009

We've Joined the Blog World!

Since I collectively spend about two hours a day reading other blogs of wedding professionals, event designers, friends and just plain interesting people, I thought maybe it would be a more productive use of my time if I spend a portion of that time creating our own blog! So here it is - the new Soirée blog. Danielle and I are going to do our best to keep up with updating this as we've got lots of new stuff on the horizon. However between a baby, a new store and a busy wedding season in full swing (plus attempting to also have lives), we can promise it won't be daily!

For our first post I thought I'd share some photos with you all of some past weddings. This is just a random sampling of the past year. Enjoy!














2 comments:

  1. The weddings you've done look beautiful! So excited for Bella! I'll just be around the corner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the new blog AND the new store! I can't wait to come see it. I'm so proud of you girls ... amazing work! :)

    ReplyDelete